Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bags and Purses...

I have an obsession! I don't even really go anywhere special enough to have so many bags or purses (other than church and school), but I guess I'm set in case I ever do. I was cleaning out from under the bed the other day and realized that I have so many that they aren't fitting under there anymore. It was like Christmas finding purses that had been forgotten for reasons that I do not understand. I tried really hard to get rid of them (really, I did)! Then I talked myself out of that one really quickly because, heaven forbid I should get rid of the red purse in case I ever wear red, or the cute bag that I use at the pool, because you never know when I may need a bag in that shade of orange. The fun thing about going through my old, I mean experienced purses is finding things that were forgotten (like money and fun flavored chapstick)! Anyway, so I was thinking about why I have such a soft spot for cute bags that need a good home. The best answer I could come up with was that you can't outgrow them like you can your clothes. :)

2 comments:

Finally Finlay said...

Ha ha! I seriously was the EXACT same way! Kept 'em under the bed too! LOL. It's just so fun to go through changes this way with PURSES!!!!

Reyna said...

You can NEVER have enough bags! What you should do is get one (or a few) of those bag hanger thingies that hold, like, 20 bags at a time. BTW, don't wait 'til you're wearing red to use your red bag. Use it when you're wearing jeans and a black or white T for a little burst o' color!