Thursday, November 11, 2010

What A Year...

This has been an incredibly long year for many reasons, but I'm finally settled back into my little casa with my sweet kiddos and ready to face the road ahead...
I decided to not sub this year and got a job in the front office at the Love Bug's school... I love, love, love it! I get to see my little Bug at each recess and lunch and hug his neck...it's the best!
Since I made a LOT more money subbing last year, I had to do something to help out with the difference in pay...so one day I saw an email at work from the High School, looking for an assistant coach for the girl's varsity soccer team...I thought, well if no one else wants to do it, I will. So I emailed them and told them that I was willing and had ZERO experience...Lo and Behold, they hired me. They were desperate, I know, but so am I. It's been week two of practice and so far I have learned many, many important things about soccer. Like, never call the field a court and the goalie is not the goalie (that's hockey), she's the Keeper...I'm sure that when this is all over, I will be super knowledgeable in the whole soccer thing....I am looking forward to a great season! Go Bulldogs!!!

2 comments:

Finally Finlay said...

Wow Faith! What an adventure to coach soccer! Especially VARSITY!!!! With you I know you'll give them the drive to go to state! Good luck. :)

Reyna said...

Have I told you,lately, how proud I am of you?