Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol..

So, I am watching American Idol and making a prediction. I really think that Adam Lambert should win. He is hands down better than the others and after watching last nights rendition of Micheal Jackson's music (whom I absolutely love!!!) I wanted to smack the last blonde girl (Alexis Grace) in the head for her head banging, annoying mockery of "Dirty Diana". (Such hostility, I know). Anyway, so what are your opinions on the matter? BTW>>>Kanye West is performing "Heartless" right now. He rocks!!!
Also, they added the new rule about being able to save one contestant. I think that this was such a long time coming. I feel kinda sorry though for the ones they choose not to save. :(

3 comments:

Elena said...

I wish I could watch it but we have not TV just movies... sad.

Kelli-Marie Madison Smith said...

Ya I think that Adam kid should win he's really.

Laydee said...

i just can't get into that show anymore... it annoys me.