Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ok, One More Thing...

Are people really that stupid? I mean to know all of the creepy things that we know about Obama Bin Laden what's his name, their are still so many people who are wanting to vote him in as President of the United States. I mean seriously. He won't salute the flag during any flag ceremonies. He is epitome of unpatroticism (I made that word up). He is so not what we need as a leader. Can you even imagine if this man is elected? What has happened to our country and don't even get me started on Hollywood. They all aught to be smacked for their highly uneducated, publicized choice of a leader. What's that saying about a wolf in sheep's clothing. He is so eloquent with his words and he has people strung up on a fishing line because of it. Promises, promises. Agghhh!

2 comments:

Laydee said...

ticked off tuesday was not my idea...so terrific will have to go to thursday.
and yeah...my favorite part about obama is that he votes 'present'...therefore having no REAL record of where he intends to lead us through a string of issues he truley supports or not!!

Amanda said...

He scares me to death.....