Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pizza and Dilly Bars...









I have decided that the best birthday parties are ones where you can leave the mess behind when your finished. Sam decied that Pizza Hut was as good a place as any. He invited a couple of good friends and they all had a ball. After pizza and the works, the kids were complaining of how full they were and they they couldn't eat another bite, that is until I said, "How about Dairy Queen?". Of course they were ready for the second round. Boys are so funny!



4 comments:

CM said...

Ben is eating; therefore, his cheeks are stuffed to the limit. I am surprised he doesn't have stretch marks on his jaw line. The real question is when did he stop chewing?

Christie said...

Happy birthday Sam! and thanks for inviting both my boys, they had a blast.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Sam! We love you!

Elena said...

Happy birthday Sam I Am! Miss you guys!