Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Mark My Words...

So I voted yesterday. Isn't it funny how the proposition to define marriage passed, but look who was made president. I mean seriously? On the bright side of this whole thing. I think it will be great for Pres. Bush to stop getting blamed for all of the worlds problems. Oh yea, yesterday the media made the point of noting that the questions for the exit polls were whether people were more concerned about race or age concerning the running mates. It was very clear that age was more of an issue. Or so they said. Whatever! As soon as Obama won, it was all about how his race had overcome 50 million years of racism. What? I though he was Hawaiian.

3 comments:

Elena said...

I hear ya! I liked what you said about Bush

Laydee said...

haha...well he is half white...so, he only broke half the race barrier if you ask me. if you ask my cousin bobby- he's the 'halfrican american' president!

Amanda said...

You said it sista...