Sunday, November 16, 2008

Eight Things...

Eight things.....
I was tagged by Amanda

Eight things I am passionate about:
The Gospel
My Family
Teaching my kids to be Christlike
Politics
Good friends
Baking
Finishing School with a degree
Serving the Lord

Eight words or phrases I use the most:
Really?
Anyway,...
Whatever.
Seriously?
I'm just sure...
Interesting.
What a BOB..

Eight things I want to do before I die:
Finish school
See my kids graduate from college, go on missions and marry in the temple
Build a new house
Get organized
Learn to use my sewing machine
Own a bakery
Pay my house off
Get rich

Eight things I need right now:
Sleep
Money to pay my bills
Joey to get his foot out of my side (he's asleep on my bed)
To pay my house off so I can finish school
A vacation to Hawaii would be nice
My year supply to be finished
A maid
To figure out how to use power point for an assignment in my class

Eight places I want to visit:
New York (during Christmas)
Disneyland
Paris
Chile
Spain
Hawaii
Alaska
Canada


Eight favorite restaurants:
The Olive Garden
Macayo's
El Charro
The Burger House in Miami
Jumbo's chinese
Pete's Fish and Chips
Mango's ( went last weekend, soo good!)
Sonic (yes, I know)




Eight TV shows I watch:
Desperate Housewives
Everybody Loves Raymond
Friends
Two and a Half Men
The King of Queen
Divine Design
Anything on the Food Network
Frankin


Eight People I tag:
Christie
Polly
Laura
Shaylyn
Elena
Chelsey
Melody

No comments: