Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Goodbye Summer 2008!

I love summer! I love that the kids can play outside in the grass without shoes, socks and in Joey's case sometimes, clothes.



I love being able to go to McDonald's on a nice summer day and enjoy the playground and dollar menu....

I love the countless hours that are spent at the pool. I don't know about the rest of you, but I personally think that the family pass was the best invention ever made by man. Until we strike it rich and can build a pool or move lakeside, the summer pass is the way to go. We spend as much time at the pool during the summer as we can. Whether it is for family swim, swim team, or just for the heck of it, the pool is definately the place to be!


I also love summer because of the things you can do outside that shouldn't be done inside. You know, like watermelon and koolade on the trampoline. I love the water hose. After the family swim pass, it is the second best thing ever.
Anyway, I will really miss the summer, oh but wait! We live in Arizona, which means that we will be able to wear shorts till Thanksgiving and the water hose doesn't really freeze until well into January. McDonald's is open year round, so I guess we're good.
So, I guess I will enjoy the rest of the summer and wait until my next favorite season to come. Winter.....



3 comments:

Laydee said...

lol. I'm a fall girl. as of sept 2 I put out all of my pumpkin decor and start the smelly good candles (do they have fall sensy things?)

Amanda said...

I used to love summer. Now I dream of spring. Spring is the BEST in Texas.

Sundi Laine said...

Faith, so FUN! You are as creative as ever. Love to see that your talents have gone 'tech-ie' now. Sure wish I could get there, but I just can't start any other projects....still have scrapbooks with 2 pages completed in each!

Your kids are so big and so good-looking! Can't get over how OLD that makes us PARENTS. Wasn't it just the other day we were college roomies?

Love you bunches, and can't wait to move back to AZ where we'll be a bit closer.
Call me sometime, since I'm a cyber-loser and don't have a blog for you to reply to...

xoxo

Sundi