Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sarah Palin

I just needed to add my two cents about the upcoming presidential election. I must say that although I am a Republican, I was still not 100%, unequivocally sure that John McCain would be able to handle the multitude of challenges that he will face after being elected President. I know that he was ten billion times better the choices that Osama Bin-Laden Obama Hussein Insane, or whatever his name is. He is just plain scary. In case you haven't heard, he is the newest celebrity to entertain the spotlight (which should tell you something about him and our media). Since all of the focus has been on him and off Senator McCain lately, it's hard to follow his campain. Anyhow, since Sarah Palin has become a part of the ticket, my fears have been lifted. She carries with her such a warm and inviting spirit. A spirit that we have not felt for a long time. I love that she is so patriotic and that life is so precious to her. She is what a women who has any place in the White House should be about. I am really excited to see the changes and growth that will take place in our great nation. I hope that the citizens of this country will wake up and finish what they have started. I feel for our current President, President Bush, it seems that as we were all united in the decision to fight for our freedom, many have backed down because it wasn't as easy as anticipated. Sad that when the going gets tough the tough back out. Too bad for them and the spirit of our nation. But I really think that John McCain and Sarah Palin together can help restore some faith in our great country. Things will never be perfect but with the poor attitude that seems to be the majority right now it can't help make things better either. I say, people need to start focusing on the good and hope for the best and stop being so dad-gum negative. If you look for bad things to happen they surely will prevail. Anyway, that's how I feel.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

RIGHT ON!!!!! And if anyone doesn't like it they are welcome to eat my shorts!

faith celeste said...

CHOMP!!!!