Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm seeing red

So this past weekend, I started painting my kitchen red. It's very red. I don't think it's true what they say about dark colors making a room seem smaller. My kitchen was already pretty small and I'm sure a bright color wouldn't make it seem any larger. My crap still fits the way it did before I painted.
The kids all helped and as you can imagine, we had quite a mess. I don't know what is wrong with me though. I can never seem to start and stop a project all at once. I think I get bored and have to move on. The problem comes when a year later, I still haven't been in the mood to finish the first job. Luckily, I have good friends who will come and take me by the hand and say, "Faith, we need to get this finished!" and then help me get it done. I really don't wait for this to happen on purpose. I promise.
Anyway, I love red and the way my kitchen turned out. I will post pics when it is all finished. Mabey in a year or so.

3 comments:

Laydee said...

that's why we love faith!

Amanda said...

I love Red too! My hallway is barn red. I started my bathroom over a year ago and it still isn't finished. I can't wait to see pictures.

Christie said...

I love the red, and I will be happy to help you finish. I love to finish other peoples projects, just not good at finishing my own. Although the kids bathroom is getting started next week.

Thanks for being so good to my kiddos, KM is loving you in YW.