Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Substituting





So today ended my three day run as the substitute teacher for the self contained special ed. class at my kids school. I must say that this was the neatest thing I have done so far as far as subbing goes. There were about 15 kids in the class. They were the most precious kids ever. I actually left feeling sad knowing that I wouldn't be in class with them tommorrow. One little boy was The Love Bugs' age and was in his class last year. I just wanted to take him home with me. These kids were so loving and trusting. They were just precious. This experience helped me have a greater appreciation for my own children and reminded me that children are all just precious even when they are a little slower than others, a little faster than others or just plain stinkers. I am a better person today for having been able to teach this class this week.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Cute picture! P.S. I freaking love this picture!

Amanda said...

Ah, Faith how sweet. What a nice post.